Do you love kids and are ready to make it your career? Apply to join the Childcare Teacher Foundations Class!
SPACE IS LIMITED! Application for Fall Class due September 15!
- The class is FREE plus get $5,000* childcare tuition for your child once you’re employed!
- Meet others who care for kids!
- Meet some ELGs – Early Learning Guidelines – making you a more valuable hire and more confident in your abilities.
- Free CPR certification.
- Help is available to pay for childcare during class if needed.
- Meals provided.
*paid directly to licensed home provider or center
- Session Dates: October 9 – November 15 (Mondays and Wednesdays only)
- Time: 5:00pm – 6:30pm (six classes will end at 8:00pm)
The 6-week program provides a unique opportunity for those with little or no prior experience in the childcare industry to receive training to prepare you to confidently step into childcare career opportunities.
This class is made possible by funding from The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) through the Nebraska Department of Labor. Priority admission is for people new or recently hired to the profession, especially those with young children with childcare needs.
Application for Fall Class due September 15!
Applicants will be notified by email no later than September 25, 2023 if they are selected to enroll in the program.
Email Lameakia Collier if you have questions.